group of 12 zebras for sale

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Is it males only in your group ricky?

Post by Guest »

Sorry Ricky wee bit too far for me to travel in my wee mini.
yoshigreen

Post by yoshigreen »

do you ship to the us?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Yoshigreen,

Ricky's zebras are all gone and they were sold on a collection only basis. I doubt that he will be able to get anymore.

Sorry mate.
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

I was the one that collected them :D They are sooooo adorable :lol:
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Hi Zeberdy,
You got a good deal there.
I thought they had been sold to some shop.
I too wanted some large ones from Ricky, but Adam beat me to it.!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Des.
Adam

Post by Adam »

I had a few of Ricky's "large" zebras, sorry Des. Just when I thought I had cut a deal with him for the last 12 he backed out. I guess he must have had a better offer. Around this time Ricky was providing stock, mainly Malawis, for a newly opened shop in Leister. I later found out that this shop had a promotional offer on 12 zebras, 2 for £100. I assumed that this is where the zebras had gone to, it was all a bit too coincidental.

At the end of the day business is business and I don't blame anyone for selling to the highest bidder.
Sounds like they are doing well Zeberdy, good for you. :D
Let me know if you are parting with any as I am always on the look out for more. :wink:
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

4 of the 12 did go to Leicester which is not that far from me so i went and got 2 of them. I then saw the advert and contacted Ricky who had 8 left but wanted them all to go as a job lot so thats what happened. They are not the bigger ones Ricky was advertising...size was between 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 ins but they were all very healthy and a bargain :lol:
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Just spotted this on another board

http://tropicalfishfinder.co.uk/shops_detail.asp?id=21

Good price if anyone is interested!