FEMALE ZEBRAS FOR SALE

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

ZEBRAHUNTER
Groupie

FEMALE ZEBRAS FOR SALE

Post by ZEBRAHUNTER »

HI there every1 if have thought long and hard about this and feel that i need to sell my female zebras :cry:

when i bought them from a shop in dorset they had 4 they told me they had 2 of each sex,they knew what they were talking aboutas some1 they know breeds them down there,so i took the 2 females and posted pics on here saying they were males as i though some people may just agree as the pics wern't amazing but every1 said they looked like females as i thought aswell,

im looking for around the £170 mark each (due to them being females that are widely wanted) i paid £150 each on top of the delivery charge so just trying to recoup my money back,hopefully sum1 that wants to try and breed them with experience not for a 1st timer,pictures are on the male/female you decide section,

Thanx for reading my post

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY1
Tom2600
Obsessed!!

Post by Tom2600 »

Not sure what you mean? Why did you think they were females and post they were males?. Good luck.
ZEBRAHUNTER
Groupie

Post by ZEBRAHUNTER »

because if i said they were females i thought that people may just agree and i wanted to be 100% certain of it,so i said that i THOUGHT they were males then when every1 said they looked like females that put the icing on the cake so i was told by the seller they were females, i tried to my best ability through what people had said on here about the differences i thought they were females and about 5 people on here said they looked as if they were,
JP

Size

Post by JP »

Hi,
What is the size of these beauties?
World turns black and white
ZEBRAHUNTER
Groupie

Post by ZEBRAHUNTER »

hi there any1 interested in these 2 female zebs as the guy who wanted them after he got back from business hasnt got back to me that may just be down to christmas,but i would like to sell them asap,

so if any1 is interested then let me know there is pics on the site in the male/female section

cheers
ZEBRAHUNTER
Groupie

Post by ZEBRAHUNTER »

hi there these 2 females are still for sale as i was let down by sum1 at christmas :( so if any1 is interested then let me know may sell seperatly if need be open to sensible offers
cheers
Alistair
Obsessed!!

Post by Alistair »

How much are you looking for? I may take them both if the price is ok.
ps I could collect.
plecoman1000

Post by plecoman1000 »

If they are adult size I will take them both for 250.00 USD each. I currently have 22 zebra plecos right now. You can check my feedback on aquabid, and I have the same user name there.

Trevor
ZEBRAHUNTER
Groupie

Post by ZEBRAHUNTER »

hi there m8 i do still have 1 for sale but dont want to send across country

sorry :( i only want to sell to some1 that will personally pick her up, just

so i know she is fine and not have to rely on a courier

sorry
plecoman1000

Post by plecoman1000 »

Fair enough, I understand your concern. Thanks

Trevor