Zebra's for sale!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Zebra's for sale!

Post by zeberdy »

Anyone interested in some Zebras for £70 each? I will be picking them up in a few days and there should be around 5 for sale. I have no idea what sex they will be and am told they are 2". If anyone is interested and can pick them up from Derby let me know. If you want a few I can order more at this price but email me ASAP!

diane@satchco.co.uk

I could possibly deliver if your not too far away for the price of the petrol.
Last edited by zeberdy on Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Zeberdy,

That's a very good price, are you able to get any larger sized zebras and what sort of price would they be going for?

Thanks. :D

Adam
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Hi Adam

I can only get the 2" ones at the moment and your right about the price :lol: I have ordered in bulk to get them at this price and planning on keeping 10 for myself :wink:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Cheers Zeberdy,

Wow 10 zebras in one go, excellent. :lol:

I would have had some zebras off you but I already have nine small ones the rest of my lot are large. I was really after some large zebras, can't be bothered to wait the two years before they get it on.

Please let me know if you manage to get any larger sized zebras.

zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Adam wrote:

Will do :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Adam wrote:

You can get adults for £99 by dropping a mail to salg@mallespesialisten.no

He will ship them to you. I have bought from him myself and can vouch for the quality of the fish.
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Does he ship the the UK ok?................is there a minimum order?
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

He ships to the UK. There's no minimum order as I know about, but since shipping is an extra cost it would be benficial to buy more fish, as I understand the cost is about the same wether you get 1 or 5.

Send him a mail and ask, he'll be able to answer all questions regarding this much better than I.
Tom26000

Post by Tom26000 »

Hi Diane,

What ever happened to the three you got from me (in Hull)? If only I had known how much people are paying for them!! But I needed to get rid of them at the time. I'm back in a position to get a few more but no way can I afford the prices around at the moment. Oh well, I'll keep on the look out.

Regards

Tom
zeberdy
Obsessed!!

Post by zeberdy »

Hi Tom!

I still have them and they are doing great! I tryed to buy some more from the local shops but couldn't get anything under £95 so ended up having to order in bulk..hence reason for selling some.

Diane
Tom26000

Good to hear

Post by Tom26000 »

Hi Diane

Thats good to hear that they are doing well. I knew they were off to a good home. :D Fish keeping is daft, my circumstances have changed recently so I am now in a position to keep Zebras again. I've sent you a PM, if you could let me know any details I would really appreciate it. Good luck with spawning your zebras. I am sure your lot will sort themselves out and breed sooner or later.

Kind regards

Tom