Breeder Group wanted!

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

handforged

Breeder Group wanted!

Post by handforged »

Are you looking to sell your breeding group of Zebras? Well I'm looking to buy. I've got a good setup and will give your fish a life long home. I love Zebras and want to expand into breeding them. I have bred other fish and would love to breed Zebras.

Let me know if you have a group to sell.

Thannks,
Aaron

Dfsuppliersusa@gmail.com
TwoTankAmin

Re: Breeder Group wanted!

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site. Be aware that finding proven breeding groups of zebras for sale is not a common thing. I turned down outrageous money for my group at the height of the market, pricewise. Its simple, ones sells the golden eggs, not the goose.

I was fortunate to acquire such a group int 2006. I have had to replace a couple since then. I currently have a dad on wigglers. These fish live long and are prosperous. You should also be aware that zebras are being "farmed" in numbers in Asia now and their offspring are showing up on some lists for under $100 for small ones.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.