For Sale: L46 ZEBRA PLECO GROUP L046

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

GlockFu
Obsessed!!

For Sale: L46 ZEBRA PLECO GROUP L046

Post by GlockFu »

I am selling my F0 Zebra (L046) Pleco group. Zebras this big, fat and healthy don't come up for sale very often so don't wait! I cannot guarantee their sex because they haven't bread yet but I believe that it is 3 males and 3 females. Their sizes range from the smallest at about 2.25” up to about 2.75”. I estimate them to be about 2.5 -3 years so they are just getting to the beginning of their breeding age. They are accustomed to tap water and are nice and healthy. Unfortunately for me, I have to give up these beautiful L046 because instead of pleco babies, I will have a human baby coming soon!

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1483598010
GlockFu
Obsessed!!

For Sale: L46 ZEBRA PLECO GROUP WC L046

Post by GlockFu »

I am selling my F0 Zebra (L046) Pleco group. Zebras this big, fat and healthy don't come up for sale very often so don't wait! I cannot guarantee their sex because they haven't bread yet but I believe that it is 3 males and 3 females. Their sizes range from the smallest at about 2.25” up to about 2.75”. I estimate them to be about 2.5 - 3 years old so they are just getting to the beginning of their breeding age. They are accustomed to tap water and are nice and healthy. Unfortunately for me, I have to give up these beautiful L046 because instead of pleco babies, I will have a human baby coming soon!

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1483598010