Looking for zebs

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Zebraman1984

Looking for zebs

Post by Zebraman1984 »

Looking to add some more zebras to my life... Any advise would be super helpful. I have talked with every local store with no luck. Thank you in advance.
TwoTankAmin

Re: Looking for zebs

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I hate to say it, but fish stores are usually the worst place to buy zebras. Their mark-up is nuts. Zerbas are pretty easy to find from breeders in the states. If you have $450 and shipping their are a pair on AquaBid right now. I do not use Aquabid for personal reasons. I contacted the seller and told him I wont bid but if they do not sell we can talk.
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1481864488

You should be aware that on Aquabid they rate sellers and buyers. With expensive fish it is important to be sure the seller has a good rep. Beware of deals that look too good to be true, they usually are.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.