Zebras on UK Classifieds

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Zebras on UK Classifieds

Post by Rob »

Hi guys, 5 zebras for sale at UK classifieds

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/p ... 3&de=11085

£75 each.

rob
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Yet another email sent. Cheers mate. :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Adam

Post by Adam »

Just rang the guy and the zebras are all gone. He is expecting another shipment in about three weeks.
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

Hell & damnation :twisted:
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Adam

Post by Adam »

Better luck next time Tristan. You might want to try this place in about 2 to 4 weeks time http://www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk/sho ... l.asp?id=6.
The owner is adamant that he will have some more zebras. If you purchase a TFF discount membership card for £8 you'll qualify for a 12.5% discount, this works out to £74 each. This is the best price I've found for zebras to date. :wink:

Post by Guest »

hi every one,im the one with the add for zebras for sale on aquarist classified.yes the five have gone,but i will have a new batch coming through in about 3-4weeks.if anyone wants to pre order one let me no asap as i have already taken orders fo 21 of the little buities.you can call me on 07743661583 or look on my wholesale page at www.fishcrazy.co.uk then go to live fishroom :lol:
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Hi there Ricky. Is it possible for me to pre-order 2 females? The bigger the better.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

I'll do the same :D
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Adam

Post by Adam »

I spoke to Ricky the other day, at length about zebras, he is looking to get about 50 in and there's a good chance that some could be mature adults in which case you guys may well get the females you're after. :D
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hi Ricky ..remember I want two as well .....plus commission :lol:
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
ricky

zebras

Post by ricky »

hi every one,unfortinatly the zebras didnt come in this week but are now due in monday the 8th of november.as soon as they come in ill put a post on this site.the size ordered are 3-4"and there will be 30 of them available.if any of you want to contact me my phone number is 07743661583.
sid
Obsessed!!

Post by sid »

Hi Ricky ....youve got my order ok .............all the females MUST be shipped to Scotland lol
sid...........perfection dont come easy ,but i get by
Adam

Post by Adam »

That's right Sid they are being shipped to Scotland via North London, don't worry I'll leave you a few shemales. :twisted:
ricky

zebras

Post by ricky »

they should be coming in today.at last!!
ricky

zebras

Post by ricky »

at last they have come in 3-4"and fine beautys.give me a call if your after some.07743661583.limeted suply only.