FS Zebra Pleco L046 COMPLETE BREEDING Setup W/ Fish

If you are a private seller, then why not give this a shot? It's free and might even have some of those zebra thingies! You can also post requests for exchanging or loaning fish. Please refrain from posting opinions or irrelevancies in this section.

Zebrapleco.com can not take ANY responsibility for items advertised or sold in this section as they are free classifieds. Members not following the Forum Rules however will have their Posts deleted.

GlockFu
Obsessed!!

FS Zebra Pleco L046 COMPLETE BREEDING Setup W/ Fish

Post by GlockFu »

This is a once in a life time opportunity for someone lucky out there. I have been working with Zebra Plecos for the last 10 years and have been sucessfully breeding and selling them. You can look me up here, on Aquabid and other forums for my postings in the past years. Unfortunately, I am too busy these days with new ventures and combined with certain personal circumstances, I have decided to sell my entire breeding set up. These guys and gals have served me well over the years and I have bred and sold hundreds if not thousands of Zebra Pleco babies with 100% shipping success even shipping in winter to the Eastcoast.

Up for sale is a the 3 tank setup complete with:

3 26 gallon truvu tanks
3 Fluval 4 Series filters
3 Ranco Thermostats
3 Heaters
3 Fish tank lights
A whole bunch of Slate
1 rack that contains all 3 tanks
A bunch of caves
Some breeding supplies that I use (some which are custom modified)
and of course My ADULT ZEBRA L046 PLECOS (about 20 of them)

The only thing I will be keeping are 9 caves that I purchased a long time ago but I have plenty of other ones for the buyer. I might be forgeting some things so you may get more than this.

It's really hard for me to do this but I'm asking for $5,500 for the entire set up including the plecos. Please PM me if you are interested. I am located near Oakland, CA. Pick up is obviously prefered.