All Rio Xingu Species?

Whats happening in the wild, current issues and debates....oooh this one'll get hot!

Ed_R
Obsessed!!

All Rio Xingu Species?

Post by Ed_R »

I'm guessing that not just the L046 but also any othe rspecies from the Rio Xingu is going to be extremely hard to get in the next few. WHat other species come form that area? ANyone doing any breedcing of these species?
Des
Mentally Certified!

Post by Des »

Ed_R,
I phoned a store that receives direct shipments out of Brazil, a few days ago as I was after some L316 and L199. I was told that the shipment arrived last week, with some common fish but all L nos were taken off the shipment prior to departure.I think this is only a temperary thing and might be due to the export paperwork not being up to scratch.
Reading another post elsewhere,on Planet Catfish, The numbers of species that were exported out of brazil were in the region of 400. The new list should show in excess of 600. That means more species to be exported . I believe, its only a question of When.
Des.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi everyone

Janne has posted an artile, made into a sticky at planet catfish shedding some light on this subjecut, it can be viewed here

A direct link for the article in Datz can be found here

Some very Interesting reading.
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"