Illegal export

Whats happening in the wild, current issues and debates....oooh this one'll get hot!

Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

yes.. that I must admit was my fault.

He had two accounts, I banned one and forgot about the other. I can confirm that he is however now banned on both accounts.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
ZebMan
Groupie

Post by ZebMan »

Hmmm, I have been in contact with Imer for a few day's now. I'm planning to buy 4-5 F0 Zebras from him. He does have excellent feedback on Aquabid, but a few horror stories on here. Perhaps, I can convince him to ship the fish first without pre-payment. It's hard to find F0 Zeb's these days. :shock:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi Zebman

That sound like an excellent plan. I am not sure if the problems have arisen due to dishonesty or just an inability to manage the situation and logistics.

Anyway,.. I will now slap myself ont ehw rist for hijacking this thread. :oops:

Good luck

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Rob wrote: Anyway,.. I will now slap myself ont ehw rist for hijacking this thread. :oops:
I don't think that was you, it was hijacked a long time ago :)
ZebMan
Groupie

Post by ZebMan »

Rob wrote:Hi Zebman

That sound like an excellent plan. I am not sure if the problems have arisen due to dishonesty or just an inability to manage the situation and logistics.

Anyway,.. I will now slap myself ont ehw rist for hijacking this thread. :oops:

Good luck

Rob

Thanks Rob, Next Friday I have 5 F0 Zebra's coming in from Imer. We are using escrow for the tranaction. I will keep you folks updated. I guess I helped hijack this thread too. :wink: With some luck and patience maybe I get a spawn or two. :wink: