Moon Light - Night time viewing

If you don't mind sharing them in order to keep these little critters breeding in captivity, chuck your hints and tips this way!

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

That looks like a great solution! Too bad they only ship within the US, or I would have bought two! I'll have a look and see if any of the european webshops have them.

I especially like the suctioncup solution!
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

They worked nicely. You can even place them on the bottom and suction them down to point upwards.

They have programmable ones but I don't see the neccessity in the hi-tech of it though it does look cool :)

I'll capture a picture of my tank tonight. It doesn't capture the back much but is certainly does give my zebras some feeling of security because they come out and play when it comes on.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

very nice indeed. surely get one. 8)
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

i try to order LED moonlight to thailand. a lot of item on ebay but no worldwide shipping. any site suggestion on this?
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

Check this sight out for the moonlight LED's.

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/n ... l&x=9&y=11
Bobby
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

bringing it back from the dead.....

anyone think its bad for them to keep the moonlights on all night? i have a timer that will turn a second set of lights on when the main lights go out but kinda worry if it will bother the zebras too much.
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

I have moon lights in my 125 and my 20 gallon long zebra tank. I usually set my moonlights to go on after lights out and shut off after about 2 hours. I often come downstairs to watch the fish. In my 125, I know the fish can still see well under the light, becuase I can drop food in there and they immediately after it. In my 20 gallon long, I still see activity with the otos and RCS with the moonlights on. So I guess it would probably disturb the fish if left on all night.