Just finished setting up my 75 Gallon

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

tiger27924
Groupie

Just finished setting up my 75 Gallon

Post by tiger27924 »

The plan is to put 13 adults in this tank....I haven't put anything in there just yet so I figured I'd post it and see if anybody has any warnings or recommendations. The Cherry Red Shrimp seem to be doing fine so I was planning on adding a fish or two tomorrow. I used water from my other zebra tanks to fill this one as well as some fresh water, in an effort to speed the cycling process. The filter I'm using is a Fluval G3 (definitely a splurge but I had to see what it could do, and so far I'm happy). The bottom is granite tiles, and I broke slate and rounded the edges to add color. The rocks are large river stones (brand name "Akasha"). And the LED lights by marineland are totally worth it....they make the tank look great and the zebras I have now love the moonlight.
SL731306.JPG
SL731302.JPG
SL731303.JPG
SL731308.JPG
SL731313.JPG
SL731316.JPG
Tony
Lukan
Forum Follower

Re: Just finished setting up my 75 Gallon

Post by Lukan »

Hi Tony,

Well done.

Cheers!
arbeZ
Forum Follower

Post by arbeZ »

Layout is good but is it too bright for 46?
DanHerrera

Post by DanHerrera »

tiger27924 wrote:The plan is to put 13 adults in this tank....I haven't put anything in there just yet so I figured I'd post it and see if anybody has any warnings or recommendations. The Cherry Red Shrimp seem to be doing fine so I was planning on adding a fish or two tomorrow. I used water from my other zebra tanks to fill this one as well as some fresh water, in an effort to speed the cycling process. The filter I'm using is a Fluval G3 (definitely a splurge but I had to see what it could do, and so far I'm happy). The bottom is granite tiles, and I broke slate and rounded the edges to add color. The rocks are large river stones (brand name "Akasha"). And the led lights by marineland are totally worth it....they make the tank look great and the zebras I have now love the moonlight.
SL731306.JPG
SL731302.JPG
SL731303.JPG
SL731308.JPG
SL731313.JPG
SL731316.JPG
Great work man.. Just love the color of lights.. I am trying to build similar one very soon