started a new tank

Pretty much explains itself really. If you have questions about tank set-ups, tank furniture, (caves etc) chuck them in here!

dave
Obsessed!!

Hi

Post by dave »

Congratulations.

May the good prevail.

Dave
crazie.eddie
Obsessed!!

Post by crazie.eddie »

Congrats! How many zebras do you have now?
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

finally you got these amazing fish! congrat :D
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

thanks for the comments everyone, they have acclimated really well and are exploring their new home.
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

would this be too soon to sex them through observation :lol:

here is a another one that was just chilling by the front glass.
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

very good looking young fries, i hope mine move to the cave like yours :(
Frontyking
Obsessed!!

Post by Frontyking »

Congrats on the new Zebs mate. Love their tank also.

Cheers,

Nick.
[url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=doctorze]Vote for zebrapleco.com here[/url]
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

forgot to post pictures of how the tank looks now, i ended up removing the driftwood cause i was planning on using the tank for something else but ended up getting the zebras anyways. now seeing how small they really are i think it was a good idea to remove the driftwood.

eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

well wanted to update you guys about my missing zebras....

the seller is ignoring any attempt of contact
fedex has layed it out as the seller's fault for not requesting signature confirmation.

i believe that since it was partly the seller's(fantasticfins) for not making sure the package would arrive to me that he should be partly responsible. there was personal insurance measures made to insure the arrival of the package and i paid for shipping thinking it would make it to me safe and sound but i guess that wasnt the case. i have been emailing fantasticfins just about everyday requesting for some sort of update about the fedex deal since they wouldnt share much info with me and would always steer me to the shipper. finally fedex stated that the shipper should have requested and paid for signature confirmation and they did their part by delivering "residential package" meaning leave at door if need be.

fantasticfins, if you see this please email me or contact me in some sort of way so this could be put to rest. right now i am willing to accept half so that neither of us takes a complete loss whether it be one fish or half of my money back.

i feel that the shipper has partial responsibility for the package they send, i know when i ship anything i get the most amount of insurance and request a signature in order to accept the package.

anyone in MI who knows of fantasticfins(supposed lfs) please have them contact me or give me some sort of contact info.
CDNAqua
Obsessed!!

Post by CDNAqua »

Good 2 see your on your way eklikewhoa.

May you and them live long and prosper.

Peace

Troy
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

finally heard from fantasticfins but it took negative feedback for him to though.

looks like he thinks the ones pictured are his that was supposedly shipped and has basically blew me off.

http://www.aquabid.com/forum/forum.cgi? ... 1160173031
jerms55555
Obsessed!!

Post by jerms55555 »

So where is the package now????
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

i have no idea where the package is, for all i know it was returned to the sender like lost packages normally.
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

wanted to update with some new pictures of the tank. added some slate to the tank along with a smaller piece of driftwood. i wanted to find some black&white fish/tetras to add to the tank to help with the uneaten food but couldnt find any nice black colored tetras but did score some really nice white tetras. the white tetras are albino lemon tetras and since i couldnt find nice black fish i went with harlequin rasboras which have a nice black side. the tank now also has custom moonlighing i put together from leds.

the white tetras
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

nice looking setup.... i like it... does the tetras eat all the food for zebra?