Need help, Fry Traps

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Need help, Fry Traps

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

About 1 to 2 years ago on here, a froum member was making custom fry traps out of acrylic, can any members remember there user ID as I need some making.
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Re: Need help, Fry Traps

Post by Rob »

Hi

I have had a quick search through the old posts to no prevail. I think your best bet would be to do a search using the above search facility and just troll through anything that comes up with "fry traps". I realise this will be a pretty long-winded way of doing it, but hopefully it will find what you are looking for.

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

I_Need_Zebras wrote:About 1 to 2 years ago on here, a froum member was making custom fry traps out of acrylic, can any members remember there user ID as I need some making.
Was it SmithRC? he made one with an ikea spice rack which i've copied and works a treat :)
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

It might of been SmithRC, its going back about that time. Basically it was a acrylic fry trap, all hand made with an air sponge filter and one of the ends was foam. He made loads of them for members on here and Plecofantics members. I thought it was AndrewC (Andrew Coxon) or Jamie24 but search all there posts. Will have another look this weekend.
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Found this. Could be the one you are looking for.

http://www.zebrapleco.com/forum/viewtop ... =19&t=4474

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"