Need to cut down

Everything you ever wanted to say about "Zebra luvin", but didn't because you thought everyone would take the mickey! Plus general topics for discussion including everything from what you feed them to your personal experiences.

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Need to cut down

Post by McEve »

I need to cut down on the number of tanks I have going.... I was thinking about keeping the two 250 liters going, but emptying the two Zebra tanks to start with.

The problem is how I should distribute the fish over the remaining tanks, and would be grateful for any input in this regard.

So, One of the 250 liters is the terrace tank I showed you earlier, the other have no special interior buildt into it. In the terrace tank I now have 5 L260 and 2 Leporacathicus, 2 Angels and 10 Kardinals. In the other there's 3 large Angels 3 L333 one Ancistus and a Pearl gourami.

The terrace tank has 5 buildt in caves + room for lots more on the shelves, the other I can pretty much do as I please with when it comes to adding caves and rocks.

How should I fit 12 adult Zebras + 12 fry in these two tanks? I was thinking about selling the Leporacanthicus and the Ancistrus, but would like to keep the rest.

Suggestions welcome!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I have received the advice I need elsewhere, and will hopefully have the situation under control by the end of the next week. I won't be around much for a while, as this old body don't wanna play for me at the moment. I should be back on my feet within months, so... see you then.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Sorry McEve I some how missed this one. :oops: I'm glad to hear that you will have things sorted by next week.

I'm sorry to hear that you will not be around for a while, hope to see you back on the forum as soon as possible.

I wish you a speedy recovery and that all goes well.

Take care.

Adam
Last edited by Adam on Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

Good luck with everything McEve... I hope things go well for you. The babies send little sucker kisses to their Aunty McEve...
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi McEve

If you do get to a PC, then hope all is well. If not I will get the carrier pigeons out and get the on their way!!! :lol:
Speak soon
Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Jenny
Obsessed!!

Post by Jenny »

Mceve, just want to thank you for all your help - we will all miss you even if it is only for a short period.

Hope all goes well and and you are back on the forum soon

Jenny
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

waaa were gonna miss you :cry: take care and see ya soon hopefully :wink:
10x L046 Zebs for now, more coming soon ;) 6x L199 Plecos, 6x L129 Plecos, 45x Cardinals, corys & shrimps

Check My Blog - http://zebrapleco.net
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Thanks guys

I'll be back (said in my best effort Terminator impersination)

8)
Adam

Post by Adam »

Glad to see that your sense of humour is intact.

I quite like using the terminator's other famous phrase, usually at work. :oops: