Clearance Sale 11-21-09

If you are a Commercial Seller, Bulk Seller, or Shop Owner and would like to advertise any fish related product or service, please use this section.

You must contact one of the Site Mods and await their reply before posting. Please read the site Forum Rules Prior to Posting.

rkc772
Groupie

Clearance Sale 11-21-09

Post by rkc772 »

* Cichla Orino 3-4" $25 each I only have 6 pcs of these eating sinking pellets* (no live arrival, i had these for over 3 months now)

* MBU Puffer 6" $75* (no live arrival - i am losing on this price that is the reason)

* Silver Dollar Spotted $5 Each (Must take 10 pcs at a time)

* Silver Dollar Single Bar $10 Each (Must take 5 at a time)

* Blue Fiberglass Bin 72x36x24 inch $300 for both

* FX5 New with Full media (carbon, amonia remover, fine filter pad, polishing pad and biomax included) - Please PM for pricing

* 55 gallon Glass tanks 48x15x18 Inch 1/2" thick no braces at the middle $50 Each (1 full rack has 3 tiers - PM me if you want the whole rack)

* 12 pcs 20 gal tank (standard dimension) these are extra thick glasses polished edges, has a bulk head of 1" if you intend to plum everything together. It comes with 2 type of filter, sponge filter and a box filter with biomax in it. The sponge filter are Hydro sponge pro not the cheap ones. Each tank is $20 (Wooden rack will be given if you buy 6 more more 20 gal tanks)

I have 4 sets of FX5 left that comes with complete media (fine filter pad, polishing pad, biomax, amonia remover, and carbon) - PM for pricing

*ALL TANKS HAVE POLISHED EDGES, NO CENTER OR SIDE BRACES FULL OPEN TOP AS THE GLASSES FOR THESE WERE EXTRA EXTRA THICK*