Your Zebrapicture

This is just an excuse to satisfy our more competitive side. Everyone needs to take a little time out from saving the world, and have a bit of fun!!!! Watch this space!!!!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Your Zebrapicture

Post by McEve »

Ready for another competition? :D

The prize this time is a 20 almond leaves, Kindly donated by John!

These leaves are used for waterconditioning and medicine. More information about these leaves

The theme is: your fav Zebrapicture

Anything goes, as long as it's a picture of a Zebra. It can be adults or babies, groups or portraits. The stage is yours. I hope we get lots of pictures to vote for! :aok:

The picture must be no larger than 800x800px. If it's larger it will be resized down to this size ;)

Enter your photo in one of two ways:

1. Send a PM with a link to your picture if it's already on the web.
2. Send a PM with the picture attached.

Pictures can be submitted until the July 31'st, and the competition will start shortly after.

The competition is, as usual, open for all except me, but each member can only submit one picture.

Dig deep in your archive, or get your camera out, get that "Kodak moment" and enter your favourite picture !

Good luck too all! :happy:
chanettt
Obsessed!!

Post by chanettt »

i can't believe it costs 1$ each!! that's expensive. i search for a photos in google and spurprisingly, it's plenty around here in thailand. (not far from india i guess) so better pic up from my back yard then.
this leaves is for guppys, and other fish as well. :)
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

And here's an opportunity for those that do not have an almond tree in the back yard to get some ;) They are very popular with catfish keepers in Germany.

Thanks again to John that has offered them as a prize!
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

this will be a good comp we will get to see every1s zebs
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

it sure looks like it will be, I've recieved several entries already :tup: Still room for plenty more though :happy: