The nicest picture

This is just an excuse to satisfy our more competitive side. Everyone needs to take a little time out from saving the world, and have a bit of fun!!!! Watch this space!!!!!

which is the nicest picture?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:22 am

1. frying
13%
2. Young Zebra teasing dominant male
4%
17%
4. High protection
4%
4%
6. Group hug
29%
25%
4%

Total votes: 24

McEve
Hypan-guru!

The nicest picture

Post by McEve »

Here's the contestants with the theme "Free"

Several nice pictures here, get your votes in so that we can get our a winner of the cave with a removable back, and a place in our hall of fame!

I have taken some liberties with resizing the pictures to make them fit the max size of 600x600. Just send me a PM if you don't like what I've done to your picture!

The poll close the 16'th of Dec.

1 Frying

2 Young Zebra teasing dominant male

4 High protection

6 Group hug

Good luck to all! :D
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

Wow! No 3 bloke can pin a whale in a cave with these spikes - ouch! :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

He's gorgeous isn't he!

Nr7 just became a mum of 19 btw :D Will be very interesting to see what the patterns of those babies will be!

Nr4 is also cute, with her huge protector always guarding over her :lol:

Several very nice pictures here I think, I had a hard time deciding which one to vote for :)
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

I noticed No 7 before, the middle stripe of her tail is so elegant! Her pattern is definately striking! As for number 4 - she is a sassy little number! :lol: Group Hug could go for a site poster too! It will take me a bit to decide who to vote for - that much I know!
Telnes
Groupie

Post by Telnes »

I am in love. You can say that about a fish ? ! If you would ship them all to Bergen i will take good care of them :mrgreen:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Or Oslo! :lol: Me too! :lol:

Isn't it wonderful how we get to see the real beauties in these competitions! Just so we can get real envious I mean :lol:

Nr2 with the moment caught with a juvenile getting a bit cheeky, Nr3 guarding his cave - small as he is, but determined! And nr6 which really is a poster picture!

Amazing and wonderful I think ;)
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Ok... I've just figured out how I'm going to decorate the soon to be new arrivals wall!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ok.... this is a difficult one....hhhhmmmmm ok mind made up. I think.. then again.... ohh.. I don't know....Jennnnnnn.......................

Ok descision made!

:wink:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

I am in love. You can say that about a fish ? ! If you would ship them all to Bergen i will take good care of them!

Join the queue :lol: Second day I am looking at them and still can't decide ... this will be a tough one