Who's got the most handsome male?

This is just an excuse to satisfy our more competitive side. Everyone needs to take a little time out from saving the world, and have a bit of fun!!!! Watch this space!!!!!

Who's the most handsome male?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:01 pm

26%
3%
8%
18%
10%
18%
15%
No votes
3%
No votes

Total votes: 39

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Who's got the most handsome male?

Post by McEve »

Here's the contestants for the most handsome male!

Lots of testesteron here, so get your votes in so we can get our worthy winner of LyreTails fantastic cave! In addtion the winner will recive honor and a place in our Hall of Fame of course :D

I wasn't sure if I should include picture nr6, as one can easily be distracted by the gorgeous baby next to the real contestant, but decided to include him, and just remind you all to focus on the male ;) The baby is not in the competition this time!

I have taken some liberties with resizing the pictures to make them all approximately the same size, hope you forgive me for this! It makes it easier to focus on the fish, and not be overwhelmed by the size of the picture... Just send me a PM if you don't like what I've done to your picture!

The poll close the 16'th of Nov.

Good luck - and may the best man win! :D
NetsuaiAngel
Obsessed!!

Post by NetsuaiAngel »

Damn... the room got hot when I showed the pics to Nessy, my female ;)
hehe!
jeroentje
Obsessed!!

Post by jeroentje »

I voted nr.1 because ik like the pattern

also the rest of the pics are verry nice to look at :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

15 votes in 24 hours! That's fantastic! I know who I'm crossing my fingers for :D Thanks for participating people, this is so exciting :D
LyreTail
Obsessed!!

Post by LyreTail »

I voted for picture 1 because the photography was framed perfectly. It is just a great picture and even shows the best pose for the male. It is a very tough picture to get in my experience
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

I couldn't make my mind up between 1 6 and 7. They are all fantastic. Curtis, agree, no 1 framing is perfect. In the end I went for the loving dad (6). Shame I haven't been on for a while, I should have submitted my boys! :D
Last edited by Caesars on Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LyreTail
Obsessed!!

Post by LyreTail »

I wonder if the person that has this photo #6 puts blue background "paper" under the bottom of the tank? The blue reflection is real nice. I was going to vote for it, but then decided it did not fit the contest title as well as the others- perhaps "Best family portrait"? :lol:

I Also did not submit a picture for the contest :? Hard to get a real good picture of these shy little Loricariidids

Whoever wins next week - just send me a PM or an email to curtisbkr@earthlink.net so I can know where to ship the cave to. I have also agreed to paying the shipping for this single cave so that is not something for the winner to worry about. :wink:
Caesars
Obsessed!!

Post by Caesars »

See I got a gorgeous picture of Caesar and one of Fiesty, both outside your caves! Shouldn't have missed that one .. but more to come! :roll:
Telnes
Groupie

Post by Telnes »

Many beautiful males in these pictures. With nearly 260 members inn this fanatastic site, shouldent there be more than 38 that votes ?
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

and only one day to go before the poll close, so if you haven't voted yet - now's the time to do so ;)