Hello

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Sinjin

Hello

Post by Sinjin »

Hi All

I am looking to get back into trying to breed these beautiful creatures; I did try around 15+yrs ago. I did get as far as to spawn them but not to hatch.
I am from the UK Manchester, I was one of the starters of the Tamside Fish Club and was a member of the catfish club in the UK.
I quit fishing keeping when my fish room had a power failure and manage to kill 80% of my catfish, I was not living at home at the time and my farther did not notice the heating was not on.

I then shortly after that got married and did some breeding of my own, It as took me this long to really think of starting again and my love for this little Zebra pleco would be the only thing to get me back into fish keeping again. I used to feed them on blood worm, white worm and tubifex in a shallow try with gravel to keep them in one place. No greens would be supplied they would get this from algae in the tank never by any other source.

Tubifex and blood worm was supplied from Joanne Davison in the Middleton fish shop < this name drop is for UK people just so you know around about the time I was keeping fish.
At this moment I have not even started a tank, I am just about to start looking this week for what I want. And then look to purchase 6 Zebra pleco but looking at this might be harder than I thought but fingers crossed.
John

Post by John »

Welcome sinjin :)

Please add your location in your profile.
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

Hi and welcome to ZP.

Plastic Mac
sam
Obsessed!!

Post by sam »

:D welcome :D
Stevie.K
Mentally Certified!

Post by Stevie.K »

A big welcome, good luck with your search & breeding zebs in the future. :cheers:
kingfisher
Site Admin

Post by kingfisher »

Welcome, sinjin :)
[url=http://www.alpakka.org][i]Alpacas FTW![/i][/url]