Letigreholland from the netherlands

Hmmm...what else can I say!
letigreholland

Letigreholland from the netherlands

Post by letigreholland »

hi... i am Alexander from the Netherlands .. i have one Zebra and i am trying to get some more...
Hope to share some information and talk about these wonderful fish.
KenW
Obsessed!!

Post by KenW »

Welcome Alexander, Glad you found this site. This is a great place to learn and share information and experience.
jeroentje
Obsessed!!

Post by jeroentje »

eej

:lol: __ :lol: __ :lol: __ :roll: :roll: :roll: __ :lol: ______ :roll: __ :roll: ___ :lol: :lol: :lol: _'__ :roll: :roll: . :roll: :roll:
:lol: __ :lol: __ :lol: __ :roll: _______ :lol: ______ :roll: _ :roll: ___ :lol: ___. :lol: _'_ :roll: __ :roll: _... :roll:
:lol: __ :lol: __ :lol: __ :roll: :roll: :roll: __ :lol: ______ :roll: :roll: ____. :lol: ____ :lol: _'_ :roll: __ :roll: _... :roll:
:lol: __ :lol: __ :lol: __ :roll: _______ :lol: ______ :roll: _ :roll: ___ :lol: __._ :lol: _'_ :roll: __ :roll: _... :roll:
' :lol: :lol: . :lol: :lol: ___ :roll: :roll: :roll: __ :lol: :lol: :lol: . . :roll: __ :roll: _._ :lol: :lol: :lol: __'_ :roll: __ :roll: _... :roll:

:wink:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Hi letigreholland

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will find it full of useful information. We'll keep an eye out for some zebras in your part of the world!!!

Jeroen....how long did that take you....thats fantastic!!!!!!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Alexander,

Nice to have you onboard and good luck with the search for some more zebras :D .