Allow myself to introduce.. myself.

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Pete
Obsessed!!

Allow myself to introduce.. myself.

Post by Pete »

Pete.
Born London, England.
Currently residing in New Jersey USA and work in downtown Manhattan.

I've been keeping fish for nearly 4 years now.. I usually have around 10 tanks running, the largest being a Malawi community 180 US gallon (6'x2'x2') tank.

Naturally the Malawi fish breed pretty readily so a lot of my tanks are used for growing out fish before I sell them to local hobbyists or my local fish store.. But I do keep a small 15 US Gallon tank for some German Rams and a 54 US Gal corner tank with Discus, Geophagus, Clown Loaches, Rams, Plecos and tetra..

The Zebras share a 29 US Gallon tank with a Discus who lost his wife a while ago..

Until very recently I was a moderator over at http://www.fishindex.com but decided to hang up my boots for a while. I do still moderate a couple other internet forums and a return to FishIndex is always a possibility but since my current hope is that my L046s will get busy in the future I figure I'll poke my nose in over here now and then..
It's not an illusion, it just looks like one.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

HI Pete

Sounds like your pretty busy mate. Like the sound of the 6x2x2. I'm trying to talk the wife into a 7x2x3 but I've got a few years yet before I wear her down to agreeing!!! :lol:

rob