Helloha!

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Helloha!

Post by Dr. P »

Hi there. Just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself a little.

I'm a 25 year old graphic designer from Scotland. I have been keeping fish for around 10-15 years...... getting more and more serious (addicted) in the past 5 years :lol: .

At the moment I keep mostly community fish, cichlids & corydoras but recently made a purchase of 4 Zebra Pl*cos.....2 males and 2 females.

I moved house around 4 weeks ago and most of my tanks are still with friends and family awaiting the big move back. I am currently converting my garage to a fish house so the number of tanks and fish will soon shoot through the roof (to the delight of my partner :roll: :lol: )

Glad I found this site as there aint all that much info regarding these wonderful fish.
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Welcome on board Dr. P

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you with the garage conversion.

had a look at your website... very nice.

cheers

Rob
Wee Campbell
Forum Follower

Post by Wee Campbell »

Couldn't help noticing on your website your link to a guitar tab site - are you a hard n' heavy guy like me ?

What are the chances of two :twisted: axe wielding fishkeepers :twisted: meeting in a forum ???????

PS Since you're in the business, don't be over critical if you happen to visit my site - its very much a tongue in cheek work in progress, and with two young kids, I have little time to improve it !!!
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

What sort of metal are you into Mr Wee Campbell?
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Wee Campbell wrote:are you a hard n' heavy guy like me ?
Hell yeah. I wouldn't class myself as "hard n' heavy" these days but used to be, when I was younger. Nowadays I listen to anything and everything, from the likes of James Taylor to GWAR. 8)
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Wee Campbell
Forum Follower

Post by Wee Campbell »

pretty much the same - getting mellower with age :wink:

still listening to the likes of White Lion. Metallica, Yngwie Malmsteen, Satriani, Thin Lizzy, pretty much anything that is guitar based !

I used to play guitar quite a lot, but now having kids, fish :lol: , etc don't have much free time any more. Had lots of guitars for a while, restoring eighties Jacksons and HM Strats and flogging them on eBay, but again, don't have much time for that now - so I just have six !
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Just Six!!!! My wife would love that :lol:

I'm more of an accoustic type fellow (or so the wife tells me). At the mo' I have a crappy wee cheap accoustic (on loan to a friend).... it's so bad I can't even remember the make. My pride and joy is my 12 String Westwood which I purchased in August. My other favorite would have to be my Vintage Tremelo.... now thats a cute wee guitar and great for traveling with.