Hi I'm new from wales

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Fryer

Hi I'm new from wales

Post by Fryer »

Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TwoTankAmin

Re: Hi I'm new from wales

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Sorry, I am not familiar with U3 or U4, who makes them?

I suggest you raise the tank off the floor by however many inches you can, I think you will find trying yo vacuum a tank on the floor to be quite difficult.

You will also have a hard time looking through the front glass to see what you are doing or to watch the fish. When I did under tanks close to floor level I used to call them belly tanks because to see into them you need to lie on the floor on your belly to observe what was going on.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
juiceyfish

Post by juiceyfish »

TwoTankAmin wrote:Sorry, I am not familiar with U3 or U4, who makes them?

I suggest you raise the tank off the floor by however many inches you can, I think you will find trying yo vacuum a tank on the floor to be quite difficult.

You will also have a hard time looking through the front glass to see what you are doing or to watch the fish. When I did under tanks close to floor level I used to call them belly tanks because to see into them you need to lie on the floor on your belly to observe what was going on.
Holy feathers I had the bright idea of putting a small tank about 3 ". From the floor and if you think I can get the gravel clean with a siphon I near picked the tank upside down!!! Not a swift move ... Keep tank atleast as high as your bucket!!
juiceyfish

Post by juiceyfish »

TwoTankAmin wrote:Sorry, I am not familiar with U3 or U4, who makes them?

Holy feathers I had the bright idea of putting a small tank about 3 ". From the floor and if you think I can get the gravel clean with a siphon I near picked the tank upside down!!! Not a swift move ... Keep tank atleast as high as your bucket!!
Fryer

Post by Fryer »

Sorry taking ages to reply didn't have a notification to say I had a reply the u3 u4 are made by fluval. Yea that's true about the siphon prob would be hard to do a vac. Yea I know what you mean about being on your belly to view or to check on them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jean121

Post by jean121 »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few monthsGBwhatsapp got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

It's good Info..!
lordgk

Post by lordgk »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thoFM Whatsapp Downloadught I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Its good to hear..
gochi88

Post by gochi88 »

Fryer wrote: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm Sorry taking ages to reply didn't have a notification to say I had a reply the u3 u4 are made by fluval. Yea that's true about the siphon prob would be hard to do a vac. Yea I know what you mean about being on your belly to view or to check on them

I really thank you so much for this information keep share with us.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3
Episode MOD APK

for 70 litre aquarium, u3 is good. u4 is also good for upto 240L tank. and it's also very quiet as compared to u3. if it's me, i would prefer u4.
Rexols

Post by Rexols »

Hi!

Just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3....
vishl99

Post by vishl99 »

Fryer wrote: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm Sorry taking ages to reply didn't have a notification to say I had a reply the u3 u4 are made by fluval. Yea that's true about the siphon prob would be hard to do a vac. Yea I know what you mean about being on your belly to view or to check on them

Thank you so much for this kind information keep share with us.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Rexols wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:43 am Hi!

Just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3...WhatsApp Aero APK
Please read all the posts before copy & pasting the same post again.
RogerEye1253

Post by RogerEye1253 »

Just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3....
I think this is not good to post by just copying the main messageNulls Brawl APK. Please abide by the rule.
IamCarry

Post by IamCarry »

Stephen wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:14 am

Just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3...FMWhatsapp Apk
Please read all the posts before copy & pasting the same post again.
I think he is a spam bot.
Whatsapp Plus Nothing is impossible...
sammer

Post by sammer »

Fryer wrote: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm Hi just thought I'd pop on here looking at getting a zebra tank in a few months got my eye on a tank it's a 70 litre superfish one but will have a few adjustments like new heater also not sure of the filtration looking at running and internal rather than external as I can't run an external due to it being ground level was thinking of a u4 or u3

Writing is just great, thanks for the post...GB Whatsapp