Another newbie

Hmmm...what else can I say!
NCE12940

Another newbie

Post by NCE12940 »

No Zebras yet; in fact no fish at all right now. Waiting to get the floor stabilized to set up a 45g tank. I've been away from the fish world for 60 years now so am busy learning as much as I can! :shock:
TwoTankAmin

Re: Another newbie

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Away for 60 years? You are almost to old for this stuff. I know, I was only 6 when you got out of the hobby.

Welcome back.

A 45 gal filled etc barely weighs 600 pounds. This is about what 2 average couples weigh. If your floor cannot hold a 45 gal w/o help you had best be a hermit :lol:
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
NCE12940

Re: Another newbie

Post by NCE12940 »

I must have zoned out for six weeks here! :D This is a tall, narrow tank and it and the stand rocked a bit so... Screwed 3/4" plywood to the carpet / floor, leveled it and all's well now! I currently have 2 male BNs, one going to a new home tomorrow, 4 baby red BNs, 1 baby brown/white long-fin BN. None of these Zebras here though, but I am getting 5 Colombian Zebras / L129 on Thursday. I already (since my hello here) have 2 more tanks going (10g, 8g) and a 14g waiting to be set up. Anyway, 60 years ago IS a long time! :o Fishkeeping isn't quite as arduous as breeding and showing Rottweilers (which I did for some years) but I think the 45g is big enough for me!