North Texas

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Hargak

North Texas

Post by Hargak »

Hey guys, ok so a bit about my hobbies:
self tuned Subaru STI
handheld 2.7Watt Blue 445nm laser burns stuff
Also like to do a bit of remodeling occasionally and getting into real-estate.

So as you can see I have a few random hobbies.

One day at a garage sale my wife and I stumbled across a like new 55 gallon marineland with lighting for 10 dollars.
that was about 6 months ago... We already have had success breeding CRS we got a couple hundred now. :shock:
So looking to push the hobby further I donated about $500 worth of fish to a local LFS and there policy is to accept but not pay or give credit in exchange even if they were purchased there, they gave me a $150 credit after seeing what i brought in.
This was in preperation to use our "seasoned" 55 now for my new obsession, L046. We already got a 1.5" male now in the 55 along with some caves and some CRS. We also have in there a 2200 GPH Rio powerhead (from donated fish at LFS) and a magnum 350 canister. I only have natural decor in th tanks including the substrate. I've fallen in love with Eco-Complete as a low maintenance plantable substrate. A bit sad about the temperature incompatibility with madagascar lace leaf and zebra plecos since they both like flowing water. Anyways I'm looking for some people from OKlahoma city area down to DFW area to expand gene pools and buy some more zebra's, I was excited to find this forum so specific, Thanks for being here!
Hargak

Re: North Texas

Post by Hargak »

har_eh

Post by har_eh »

Welcome here, I like the quality of the vid you posted it's a very nice zebra!
Hargak

Post by Hargak »

Thanks for that. Gotta love new cell phones note 2 does great hd vids.
Hargak

Post by Hargak »

I just got my second Zebra. Now I have a male and female so I'll try and post a bit more later on the subject.