Hello

Hmmm...what else can I say!
Glyndwr

Hello

Post by Glyndwr »

Hi, I'm relatively new to fishkeeping (only had fish for nearly 4 years) I started when I was 13 and I am 16 now. I have however learnt extremely quickly. I have bred Corydoras, rare livebearers (such as giraedinus matallicus and ilyodon furcidens), dwarf gouramis and a few other species including plecs. This year I really got into plecs, first buying L066, L325 and Ancistrus rio tocantins. Soon after the bug set in and I bought a wild caught trio of L066. I then went on to purchase L340, L265, L600, L134 and L400s and was given an L104 and a trio of bristlenoses which have been breeding quite regularly but the eggs get predated on by my assassin snails. This october I bought a pair of L046, I had to sell my L600 and L340s to fund this, and I have now fallen even more in love with L046 in particular so I have decided to sell all but a few of my fish to buy my secobd pair hopefully at the end of the month :D You may see my age and not trust my judgement, but I do know a fair amount so please don't dimiss what Ihave to say, I have had several job offers at aquatics stores already and have had experience working in them. Also, I have to work extremely hard to be able to afford expensive fish and I have no money for other things, so I am not some kid with rich parents either. Hopefully I'll get loads of info from this site to help me get my zebs breeding :)
Owenodin
Forum Follower

Re: Hello

Post by Owenodin »

Welcome to the site!
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Welcome to the site. And no matter what age people are, we all learn by doing.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
vanillarum
Obsessed!!

Post by vanillarum »

Welcome to the site. L046 can do that to ya. I fell in love with them when I saw my first about 10 years ago. Good luck with the pair you have and good luck in acquiring your next.
The line of least resistance makes crooked rivers and crooked men !

William H. Danforth
har_eh

Post by har_eh »

Welcome!