Best Wishes From The ZP Team

Please keep an eye on this are for any site announcements or news.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Best Wishes From The ZP Team

Post by Rob »

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening

Whichever continent or timezone you are in hope you are enjoying life at present.

If you are celebrating the Holidays, in whatever way you do, I sincerely hope you are happy and getting time with your family and friends.

I will be sending out a Newsletter before the end of the year, but until then I would like to thank everyone for the contributions to the site over the past year. My personal contibutions to the site have been limited over recent months, but due to the immense commitment from the Team the site is continuing to move forward.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to Barbie, McEve, Adam and Plastic Mac. Without them the site would not be possilbe.

I would also like to give a massive thank you to all of yourselves as members, the site is only as good as it's content and ability to provide information. The last year has been one of masive growth for ZP, and the information and community is continuing to grow.

So from myself and the rest of the team, I wish you all the best. If you are celebrating, then "drink little that ye may drink lang".

Listen to music, be with loved ones and friends, and I will speak to you all before the New Year starts!!!

Cheers!!!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"