Heeyyy...?

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Heeyyy...?

Post by McEve »

Adam

Post by Adam »

I guess that pretty much explodes the old myth. :lol:

McEve you might want to run a quick poll for the skirt wearing boys up north to see how they wear theirs. :lol: :lol:

I actually think that kilts are very cool. 8)
Lied
Groupie

Post by Lied »

Hm 2 for friends of mine always wear kilts when going out, and I don't think they got anything underneath it :roll: and they are not Scottisch!
Cute ^_^
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Lied wrote: and they are not Scottisch!
Maybe al lthe scots are wearing something under, because they know you should, and laugh at the others that fell for the "myth"? :lol:

Adam, I think kilts are cool too! :D Might have been even cooler (no pun intended) if the myth was true? ;)

What do you say? You people that know, is it true or not? Let's get this sorted once and for all! :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

I've heard that it can be quite a liberating feeling, could be a bit drafty if you ask me and you would want to be very careful how you cross your legs. :lol: :lol: