Any takers?

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

A Friend of mine works for a company that maintains aquaria for businesses. One tank he has to clean is so big that he gets a snorkle on to scrun the algae. :shock: !! How cool would that be.!! :P
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

My long term plan..(once I've made my millions), is for a tropical hot house. Palm trees, butterflies etc, and a 20ft, 15ft x 6 ft elevated glass fronted pond.........ahhhhhhhh heaven.

There will also be a 10ft x 4ft wide, by 18" deep tank just for by little stripey beauties. A whole eco-system under one rather hot, and relaxing room!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even my wife agrees to it.... quote " if you make enough money that you can afford it.... go for your life".....

One-day!

Rob
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Rob wrote:My long term plan..(once I've made my millions), is for a tropical hot house. Palm trees, butterflies etc, and a 20ft, 15ft x 6 ft elevated glass fronted pond.........ahhhhhhhh heaven.

There will also be a 10ft x 4ft wide, by 18" deep tank just for by little stripey beauties. A whole eco-system under one rather hot, and relaxing room!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's or plan too! Only we're going to have an aviarium and a hammock or two as well :D

As you say... one day :)
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Rob wrote:One-day!
When that day comes you better make extra room fer a lodger or 2 :twisted:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

No Prob's Dr.P

the beer fridge will hidden deep in the depths of the foliage...but always full!!!

McEve, Hammock sounds good........woven from banana tree leaves!!

rob :lol: :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Rob wrote:the beer fridge will hidden deep in the depths of the foliage...but always full!!!
Who needs a tropical hot house!!!! Get the campbed out!! :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]