Do NOT buy from Karma Farm Aquatics....

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Do NOT buy from Karma Farm Aquatics....

Post by mistern2005 »

I hate getting ripped off - and that is exactly what happened with these people. I wish folks like this get what's coming to them.

I purchased two items from them - two bottles of Snail Shell Milk. I did this December 9, 2008 (it's now February 16, 2009). Over two months of waiting, trading phone calls, and getting told that "oh it takes the mail a while", "I promise it was shipped", then flat out being told I was a "liar" and getting hung up on, my Snail Milk is still not here.

On top of all this, these folks lied to me - promised me tracking numbers which never were sent, promised me refunds at certain dates which were never issued, and promised me "freebees" for my troubles. All I've got is a bunch of aggravation with these folks - even after trying to work with them, giving them the benefit of the doubt, and trying to do the right thing.

I've sold lots of things on forums before. I try my best to do right by folks. I wish it worked both ways. Karma Farm Aquatics completed ripped me off - nearly $50 down the drain. Please let this be a warning, let me know if you have questions or would like to talk more about my experience.
L046 Breeders - 2M/3F / Lots of other L046 subadults and juveniles.
Lots of L144 - LF/SF, M/F, you name it...
Heliophobe
Groupie

Post by Heliophobe »

Bad choice of names if that's how they treat customers.
mistern2005
Obsessed!!

Post by mistern2005 »

Helio - I though that was hysterically ironic too - and many of my friends from the AAPE forum said the same thing!

I know about some of the horror stories on this website - folks losing lots of money or getting ripped off to a much larger degree. This is my first time getting taken for my money on a purchase and it sticks - even though its only like $50 it just really gets under my skin!
L046 Breeders - 2M/3F / Lots of other L046 subadults and juveniles.
Lots of L144 - LF/SF, M/F, you name it...
Ichthius

Post by Ichthius »

She's burned me too. They have turned the killifish community against them.

They might have good fish but they don't know how to conduct business other than taking your money.

The great thing about Karma is what goes around comes around and threads like this are hard to over come.

The worst and fastest form of advertising is negative word of mouth and they have that all over the web.

<}}}><