Surprise in my bedroom

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
thewiz

Surprise in my bedroom

Post by thewiz »

Hey guys,
just thought I'd share with you, what "surprise" I had in my bedroom this week. My cat was sitting in the entrance of my bedroom playing with something.
When she stood up I realised it was a snake. Not just any snake, a dugite and it was still alive. My wife had left the bedroom window open and the cat brought the snake through it. She was pinning it down and swatting it for fun, the snake tried to bite her a few times but it didn't get through the fur.
It's the third snake she's brought home.
Shithead cat :twisted:
John

Post by John »

Dugites are protected under the Wildlife Conservation Act 1950 and to kill or injure one attracts a fine of up to AUD$4000.

You should get your cat to local authorities he's a criminal :lol:
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Hi, that's nothing! :lol: Our dog dug up a decomposing fish that we had buried a few months earlier :o Don't you like snakes?
These are beautiful little babes!
thewiz

snakes

Post by thewiz »

not in my bed room and we get a few snake a week around the house and i also have 3 little kids :)