one more for bonsai

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
martj
Groupie

one more for bonsai

Post by martj »

A blond guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What´s up?" he says.

"I´m having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he´s dialing, his four-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted´s hiding in your closet and he´s got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, walks past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closet floor.

"You rotten *******," says the husband. "My wife´s having a heart attack and you´re running around naked scaring the kids!"
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Wonder if anyones actually been catch doing just that :lol:
These are beautiful little babes!
siming1
Groupie

Post by siming1 »

dont know about that but my mates wife asked him a question the other day she said "do you know what the useless bit of fat around a c**k is called" he replied "no" she follwed with "a man"
siming1