how about a blonde joke

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
martj
Groupie

how about a blonde joke

Post by martj »

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut & stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.
As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.
Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"
To which she replied, "There certainly is!" (are you ready? . this is a beauty ...)

My stupid computer keeps saying,

"YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
darkwolf29a

Post by darkwolf29a »

LMAO

A runner is running along a path, when we comes upon a gorgeous blonde woman. He runs up next to her and motions for her to pull off her ear phones. She says, "I can't. I'll die." Puzzled, he slows down and follows her for awhile. Then, ticked off, he runs up again, and motions to her. "I can't. I'll die.", she says. He backs off again. Now, really mad, he runs up and pushes the headphones off her ears. She falls over dead. Entirely perplexed, he picks up the head phones and listens....

"Breathe in, breathe out...breathe in, breathe out"
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

They've put a smile on my face, please keep them coming :lol:
These are beautiful little babes!
martj
Groupie

Post by martj »

:loldude:
John

Post by John »

Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

Question for you guys, why do you keep on at the blondes?