Hope this gives you a smile to start the day with!

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Yo have a tube going across your living room ceiling from one tank to the other, where the fish can swim to and fro? It didn't look normal to me :lol:

Even though I understand how it works :)
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

My last one for a while:

www.i-am-bored.com

8)
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Ok...I'm on the verge of oign bust here!!!!!good sites McEve.

p.s. (this was not just an inane post to take thtoal number of posts to 5000, honest)

Rob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

hahaha - typical male - always wanting to reach that next goal :lol:

Noting wrong with that 8)
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

typical female....always wanting to be the first one to move onto the next goal...Heres for 10,000!!! :lol:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

ROFL!

We'll have a party when that goal is reached hey!
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Lets just keep replying to this post until we reach it. I reacon we could haveit done by next tuesday!!! :lol: :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

Moving on to new goals, definate female thing. I'm always being set new decorating goals :x .
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

well... I guess the only comfort I can offer is this: If she wants you to decorate the house, then that means she plans on sticking around for a while!

And that's a good thing - isn't it!?
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

McEve wrote:well... I guess the only comfort I can offer is this: If she wants you to decorate the house, then that means she plans on sticking around for a while!
And that's a good thing - isn't it!?
:shock:
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

What's wrong with that!? I was trying to cheer him up! :lol: :lol:

Tristan, or did you just realize your new girlfriend were making you redecorate the house... and you didn't know that was because she planned on sticking around....? :lol:
Adam

Post by Adam »

What's with this female obsession of keeping up apperances(decorating). I would like to think that visitors come around to see how I'm doing and not the new colour scheme in the lounge. The wifey rang me last week to tell me that she had a surprise for me, there was me thinking she has got me something for the zebras. When I got home I was presented with a bucket of paint and told this is the nice new colour I picked for the lounge. Another thing what's with these alternative names for colours. Soft apple is green, stone is grey and lilac is just bloody purple. Ooops I'm ranting again :oops: .
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

I really wouldn't know Adam.... When I move in to a new home, I decide on how I want it to be, and that's still how I want it to be now 5 years later.

So I see your point there Adam - but come on... about the colours, you can tell the difference between pink and red right? I know you can - you wouldn't wear a pink shirt for anything in the world right? But a red one? might think about it hey ;) And there's several shades in between. Personally I don't like red, but I still got "red" walls in my livingroom - but it's a very dark red color. I know you can tell the difference, don't blame the marketing departments decision on what to call the color on us women :lol:

I bet there's men working there as there's money to be made! *runs and hides covering her head* The torch is thrown on the flamable subject that this is!

:lol:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I'm with you on that one Adam. Our livingroom is poainted a "Period Colour - Egyption Sand" and out hallway is "Tapestry Thread". Roughly translated into the male colour chart of mustard and cream!!!! A female friend of mine arrived at the house one day and turned round to Jen and said..."wow is that Tepstry thread... I was thinking about that for my livingroom"!!! :? :? Although I can't complain about he DIY. I was the one that talked my wife into letting us buy an old deralict farmhose to renovate. It's a twenty year project.. :cry: :wink:

Rob
Adam

Post by Adam »

Don't get me wrong I do actually like a bit of DIY. That said I much prefer doing the essential things like plastering plumbing etc. It's the constant colour changes that do my head in, to be fair it doesn't take long but it just seems pointless. Mind you if it keeps the peace I'm all for that.

As for your colour theory McEve I'm afraid that it just doesn't hold water.
My male friends come around, not allowed to have female friends anymore, and they don't even notice the colour changes. Wifey's friends come around and it's oooh like the new colour in the lounge/kitchen/broom cupboard or whatever. My point is that women have more of a fixation/obsession about colours. Therefore the board of directors at Dulux paint Corp are definately all women.

Just as a test I rang up the wifey a minute ago and asked her what colour she was thinking about painting the hall. Guess what she said? Biscuit, now what bloody colour is that? :? :?