Spotted: Discusbabe - Costco

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
andyj
Groupie

Spotted: Discusbabe - Costco

Post by andyj »

Bit of a random one this !!

Spotted Discusbabe coming out of Costco in Derby on Saturday afternoon !!!

Only saw you at the last minute, and you were with hubby etc, and I was with my gf !!! lol

Andy
andyj
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

LOL! Small world :lol: Does that mean you saw all the alcohol that we had piled in our trolley as well as the other goodies? LMAO! Just completed my first week of not smoking as well as it being school hols so we were stocking up! :roll:
andyj
Groupie

Post by andyj »

Wasn't sure if you'd spotted me or not, but I suppose we've only bumped into each other a couple of times in Fantasea (that's a LFS before anyone else gets any funny ideas!!!! :wink: )

Didn't notice the alcohol...... 8)

Was our first time in there, quite exciting !!! lol

Mainly went to get new tyres for Em's car. Quite good prices!
andyj
AndyAps.com
Obsessed!!

Post by AndyAps.com »

I go in COSTCO.>......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you next time lol
success is a journey full of unbelievable experiance NOT a destination with an unbelievable experiance.
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

Sorry Andy, totally did not see you! :O Was too busy trying to get the kids out of there and to give them food as they were doing my head in! LMAO! I am sure I would have recognised you if I'd seen you, was just in a world of my own!

We'll have to have a Zebra plec fan meet up there! :lol:

Costco is dangerous though, we always spend far too much money on things that we don't need! Our aim each time we go is to spend less than £100, we rarely manage it! :O