Drinking by moonlight.

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
rhino
Obsessed!!

Drinking by moonlight.

Post by rhino »

What is better than sitting in front of your tank at night with the moonlight on and a glass of Grand Marnier?
Bobby
eklikewhoa
Obsessed!!

Post by eklikewhoa »

sitting in front of several tanks moonlit with a heineken!!

:D
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

If mine were only filled with zebs, that would be nice. :D
Bobby
madmoroccan
Obsessed!!

Post by madmoroccan »

Make mine a double Jack Daniels. Oh, dont forget to feed the zebras first... You may actually see them out. Sneeky little monkeys.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/madmoroccan/zebcam.jpg[/img]
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

I made a dish to put the food in at night. Now they know at lights out its dinner by moonlight.

Bobby
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

rhino wrote:I made a dish to put the food in at night. Now they know at lights out its dinner by moonlight.

lol.. very nice... i need some moonlight in my zebs tank to see them... i got for a few months now and never see them..
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

When I get mine (zebs) I'll do the same. They know it's mealtime and just chow. My gobies actually sit on top of the plecos and wait to jump in to get a bite. He's the little guy on the right.
Bobby
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

Rhino,

It is a very good idea of having a feeding dish for them. So they'll know exactly where the food is going to be all the time. If you don't mind, can i use your idea.

Do you have any problem of food spilling out of the dish? Or water current pushing the food out of the dish?
rhino
Obsessed!!

Post by rhino »

n00dl3 wrote:Rhino,

It is a very good idea of having a feeding dish for them. So they'll know exactly where the food is going to be all the time. If you don't mind, can i use your idea.

Do you have any problem of food spilling out of the dish? Or water current pushing the food out of the dish?

Hey, that’s what we are here for. Help each other out and share ideas. The food stays in the dish even with strong current. I use a ½ in. clear plastic tube about 24 inches long and place one end into the dish. I just drop the pellets in and they slide down into the dish. As you can see, an algae wafer is next to the dish after being dropped in. I use the tube to scoot it into the dish. It’s funny to watch them all eat together.
Bobby
n00dl3
Obsessed!!

Post by n00dl3 »

rhino wrote:
n00dl3 wrote:Rhino,

Hey, that’s what we are here for. Help each other out and share ideas. The food stays in the dish even with strong current. I use a ½ in. clear plastic tube about 24 inches long and place one end into the dish. I just drop the pellets in and they slide down into the dish. As you can see, an algae wafer is next to the dish after being dropped in. I use the tube to scoot it into the dish. It’s funny to watch them all eat together.
Thanks, I'll try that this weekend when I have some free time to make a dish. :D