these engineers get around

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
az1
Groupie

these engineers get around

Post by az1 »

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"
The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike." She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes, and said "Take what you want."
The second engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fitted."

and another

An engineer was crossing a road one-day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to the pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want."
Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, and I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want.
Why won't you kiss me?"
The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girl friend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

lrry93 wrote:Naked women are far from a bad thing 8)

Damn right!

What I wouldn't give for a tank for naked women next to my tank of zebs...heaven! :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

Ha h ah hah.. that second one is absolutely hilarious!!!!!

Buddy I'm confused.... why would taking someones clothes be rude? :wink:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

Plastic Mac wrote:
lrry93 wrote:Naked women are far from a bad thing 8)

Damn right!

What I wouldn't give for a tank for naked women next to my tank of zebs...heaven! :D
how would you get them to breed? Lend a hand?? :)
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

This Topic has been heavily moderated, therefore in appropriate answers have been removed.

Rob
lrry93
Obsessed!!

Post by lrry93 »

Welcome to the wonderful world of censorship. Im not mad at you but I think your wrong for doing it. There was nothing said that was "inappropriate". Thats all I will say about it because I could go on all day.
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

HI Irry

I try hard to keep this forum a friendly place for people to enjoy and learn. This post moved from being a relatively funny joke, to being a slagging match. I do not feel it was censorship but removing the "off topic" conversation that started to get personal. If it was a discussion around a dinner table then I feel someone would have suggested the conversation be dropped as it was irrelevant.

I do realise your point, but I do think very hard about every deletion, edit, and modification I make to this forum. I would like to think that the forum manages to monitor itself most of the time, which it does. But every now and again it must be moderated to make sure that it stays friendly.

I intervened because it got personal and was irrelevant to the original topic.

rob
thebuddy
Obsessed!!

Post by thebuddy »

the second one is funny actuly

yay heavy modding
Thebuddy is planning his tank