Ok, so I don't have anything better to do lol

The lights are dimmed, the fire is blazing in the big old fireplace, your favourite tunes are on in the background, and I'm just about to pour you a big glass of red!!! Let's settle down on the big old leather sofa and have a chat!!
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Ok, so I don't have anything better to do lol

Post by McEve »

So I translated the site to Spanish and French, just to see how it looked like in another language. And it was kinda cool to see my postings written in Spanish! :lol:

But I was wondering, what happens if I really do post in Spanish, with the English interface, will it be translated to English? :?

If yes - great! If no, why isn't there an option to translate to English - and not the least - why not to Norwegian?? I'm hurt - but will get over it :wink:

:lol:
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

OK go to Freetranslation.com and tell it to translate English into Norwegian and then type in www.zebrapleco.com and it will put the whole site into Norwegian for you..

Is that good for you? :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

I've got php mod to do that will allow me to use "Php includes" in the forum template. This means I will eb able to put a transaltion engine on the actual forum.... I'm sure we can find one for Norwegian. However, still hunting for one that does Glaswegian!!! :wink:
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

:lol: I was only kidding, it's not important to me that the site can be translated into Norwegian :lol:

It would be cool if a posting written in say Spanish was automatically translated into English for those having chosen English as the interface they prefer though. I don't think that's possible - but it would be cool! 8)

hmmm I'm off to see how the site looks like in Norwegian now Plastic mac :D

(still got nothing better to do, except... I got LyreTails caves in the mail today, I'll put one of them visible on the web cam! They look darned good :D)
Last edited by McEve on Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

*ouch* I'm not sure I understand what I've said.... :lol:

"Så jeg oversatt stedet til Spansk og Fransk, akkurat se hvordan det sett ut som i enda et språk. Og det var kinda avkjøler se mine poster som skrevet på spansk!"

So I translate place to Spanish and French, right to see how it looks like in yet another language. And it was kinda cooling watching my posts as written in Spanish.

:lol: But it works! After a couple of glasses of wine I wouldn't even notice!

I think I rather would see the Glaswegian :lol:
discusred
Groupie

Post by discusred »

When i dont understand some English words, here in the forum.
I got something better than internet translater, i got you McEve :D
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

aww isn't that a nice thing to say! :D I'll help you anytime, just holler and I'll be there :D
Adam

Post by Adam »

Rob wrote:still hunting for one that does Glaswegian!!! :wink:
Isn't Glaswegian mainly made up of swear words with the odd head butt thrown in for emphasis. :lol: :lol: