An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
- Forum Follower
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:31 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, Canada
I currently have 2 new spawns, I guess you were right. Just wait and they will breed when they are ready.
Here are some pics of my fry, approx. 2 months old.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:49 pm
- Location: Hampshire England
Congratulations on your beautiful babies
I guess patience is the vital ingredient.
L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
- Posts: 2871
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:33 am
- Location: Norway
Congrats! How many are there?
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:21 am
- Location: Livingston, Scotland.
- Posts: 1604
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:50 pm
- Location: London, UK
Very nice mate, very nice indeed.
How much did you say you were selling them for
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:03 pm
- Location: Holland
Great! And they are with so many!
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: Southwest Scotland
They look fantastic robert. Congratualtions.
What size are they now?
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 am
- Location: Canada
I'm on the west coast vancouver bc
I was hoping your still breading these great little plecos???
I purchased some some time ago from a Robert out your way through
Henry's fish store in Alberta
Could you drop me a line PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd really like to get a small group order if still possible
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:09 am
Hi there, I am also on the west coast, and would love to aquire a few Zebras.
Any Chance you're still breeding? Do you have any for sale?
Please let me know,