Short Hiatus

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
TwoTankAmin

Short Hiatus

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Since the last spawn was in early Feb., I assumed i was in for another 6 month hiatus period similar to the last one. So you can bet I was surprised last week to discover a dad on eggs in the main cave.

I did not reassemble the tank from the last fry hunt as well as I normally do. All those rocks wood and caves are like putting a jigsaw puzzle back together and this time I got things a tad off kilter. Fortunately the zebs didn't care.

On another note, today I just shipped out zebras to bring the total of zebra offspring I have placed to date at 100. All but one of these went to folks who I honestly believe will grow them out and try to spawn them. Unlike Brazil, I have no plans to dam my tanks and destroy their habitat.
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
Joby
Mentally Certified!

Post by Joby »

Congrats on the new spawn and well done on placing 100 zebs :)
smithrc

Post by smithrc »

Congrats on the 100 mark...

I've got a long way to go to achieve that sort of figure... I'm at 9 now and I'll be up to 12 by saturday :)
Click For Our Plecs
[url=http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/gallery/plecs][img]http://www.smithrc.f2s.com/assorted/PlecSig_sm.jpg[/img][/url]
I_Need_Zebras
Obsessed!!

Post by I_Need_Zebras »

congrats on the 100
[b]Stuart[/b]
Looking for L260's - adult or fry, PM with any details
KnaveTO
Groupie

Post by KnaveTO »

Congrats there TTA! I may have to make a trip via Amtrack to New York sometime ;)