Whose had multiple spawns

An area for anything related to spawning. Share your experiences with the rest of us here...
Barbie

Post by Barbie »

I think you are right, as usual Rob. By allowing people to post anonymously you prevent them from being deluged by people (which DOES happen!) and allow them to still actively add to the database. Not allowing that would just make them less apt to help add to the information base.

Of the 12 snub nosed fry I've had, ALL were raised by my male until their yolk sacs were entirely absorbed. He certainly didn't cull them in any way shape or form. In the newly designed caves that prevent him from mashing the fry I've had zero snub nosed fry. Go figure ;).

Barbie
[url=http://www.plecos.com][img]http://plecos.com/plecosbanner.gif[/img][/url]
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

HI

Plastic Mac, I can see where we have got our wires crossed! As for "Identify Shielded", excellent diea, I will get it updated asap.

I also agree that we have the opportunity to gather a great deal of beneficial data, it's just a case of "getting round to it" and continually improving it once it is up and running.

Barbie

CHeers for the vote of confidence. I thnk you could beonto something there, and it is certainly something that could be looked into with collated stats.

A for me... I'm shutting down this old thing for the night and getting a beer.

night !
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Plastic Mac wrote: Plus, I now realise I misunderstood one of McEve's sentences where she stated 'Annon is not a member of the forum, maybe he wants to be annon(ymouse) ' I took it as the person was not a member of the forum but had admitted his stats and therfore not really contributing anything and could infact be a prank entry. Rather than the 'Annon' is not a username of anyone in this forum.
That's what happens when you try to be clever with words in a language that is not your own, I see how easily it could be misunderstood... sorry about that :oops:

It was the "not a username on the forum" I meant, and then trying to be funny. :roll:

That's how things can go ever so wrong, sorry again :oops:
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

ha ha ..Not to worry Plastic Mac. As you have probably noticed your spelling is better than mine!!

I appreciate your input, this could be a good one to continue in the site suggestions.
:lol: :lol:
rob :wink:
Plastic Mac
Mentally Certified!

Post by Plastic Mac »

McEve wrote:
Plastic Mac wrote: Plus, I now realise I misunderstood one of McEve's sentences where she stated 'Annon is not a member of the forum, maybe he wants to be annon(ymouse) ' I took it as the person was not a member of the forum but had admitted his stats and therfore not really contributing anything and could infact be a prank entry. Rather than the 'Annon' is not a username of anyone in this forum.
That's what happens when you try to be clever with words in a language that is not your own, I see how easily it could be misunderstood... sorry about that :oops:

It was the "not a username on the forum" I meant, and then trying to be funny. :roll:

That's how things can go ever so wrong, sorry again :oops:
It's nothing to do with your language skills, they're excellent. I think it's more due to the limitations of the written word than anything else.
Anyway, you speak far better English than I do Norwegian! :D
Rob
Hypan-guru!

Post by Rob »

McEve

Sorry I missed you last post last night, I must have too desperate to get to the fridge.

I think this has proven quite funny, and has nothing to do with anyones english so I wouldn't worry. :lol: :lol: The stem of the discussion has come from the fact that I need to make things a little clearer on the Register.

Fishboy. I'm sure this will have assisted in answering you question... I think...!!! :wink:
McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

Thanks both, I'm glad that's been sorted - I'd hate to have been the one starting unfounded rumours!

You're both true gentlemen!