lucky number 14.!!!

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
civicr
Obsessed!!

lucky number 14.!!!

Post by civicr »

what a day it has been today ive finally moved up to number 14th zeb in my tank YAY.

last nite i did my normal web surfing and every day i look at ebay and aqaua classified for zebs just to see whats the latest,last night nothing new
this morning just b4 i went to work i decided to have a quick look on the net and on aqua classifed 1 adult zeb £100 in motherwell about 1hours drive from me,i couldnt belive it so close to home i had to have it txt the guy at 7am lol says id take it no pics,done my shift at work and went to collect this afternoon im well happy
the old owner has had it 3-3.5 years in his discuss tank all alone also he paid £35 all they years back lolw no he has plenty of friends ive called him mask as he has very thick black band over his eyes

enjoy pic i belive male a very skinny 1 at that but ill look after him i cant belive he was so cheap for an adult.

Last edited by civicr on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

just over 3inch in lenth but very skinny .im well happy anyway not often you see zebs for sale up in scotlnad,

dont tell the gf i got a new zeb lol
Jamie24
Obsessed!!

Post by Jamie24 »

i saw just that one this morning, offered 100 for it pluss the cost of postage but he was not able to post, too far away for me to drive lol, good bargain civicr hope he gives you lots of succesfull spawns, once you have fed him up a bit,

J 8)
L046 x 16 + Fry
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

me too as at least 6 of my zebs are or coming to the age of 3years old now since growing them out plus last week i droped my water temp for the 1st time ever and a m and f shared a cave for a few days but nothing ,its a good sign tho,but have raised temp back to 85-86now also just waiting on some of jozebs bloodworm pellets as a new meal into there diet

also on the next few weeks im doing a swap with some zebs and im geting 3 mature wilds :) 2m and 1 f
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Nice. Whereabout in scotland are you? Saw a couple for sale, seperatly, in fife the back end of last year.
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Nice get, civic. :-)
What makes the common person uncommon is common sense.
civicr
Obsessed!!

zeb

Post by civicr »

im in dundee i never seen 1s for sale in fife.but i have heard of a breeder over in fife but never managed to track him down.

yes im well pleased with my buy value for money lol wish i could turn back time and buy zebs for £35 but i sopose that would of been alot of money back then aswell
KnaveTO
Groupie

Post by KnaveTO »

Great price on that guy! Congrats on the find!
John

Post by John »

Congrats on your new purchase ryan :P
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
davo
Groupie

Post by davo »

nice find, looks like a very very skinny female to me :wink:

Regards
davo