Pics from this morning!

You can post piccies of your fishies here!

Snub nosed or not?

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes: 14

Jamie24
Obsessed!!

Pics from this morning!

Post by Jamie24 »

About a month and a half ago i purchased 2 fry about 1.5 inch. they were perfect coloured and healthy looking. upon putting them straight into my tank to acclimatise them and then releasing them in darkness i was only able to see the odd tail her or the silloette of them hiding amongst the tank, but now they have settled in as with the rest of them they frequently all come out upon feeding time. this morning i got loads of pics but am only posting a few at the moment as i havenot got much time.

After taking this picture i noticed that one of the small ones i recently purchased seems to have a snub nose? what do you all think?

And when the lights came on today my adult male that i recieved last friday was taking territory of one of the caves! and has been playing/ fighting with my largest female, so fiingers crossed there!

And finally for now a pic showing some of the group just after feeding time, the two newest additions on the right (one of which i suspect to have a snob nose?)

Comments Welcome, thanks J. 8)
sam
Obsessed!!

Post by sam »

Nice set up
yes the one on the left looks like a snub nose
John

Post by John »

Yes this small one is a snubnose, nice group btw :)
Greetings,
John
[img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x276/hypancistrus-zebra/half.gif[/img]
bonsai
Obsessed!!

Post by bonsai »

I'm not sure what they, but they look lovely! The babies are making me jealous, can't wait for mine to be old enough to breed :roll: How many have you got there?