And a couple of my other favourites!

You can post piccies of your fishies here!
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

And a couple of my other favourites!

Post by discusbabe »

These guys are currently housed in my other tank upstairs and I'm going to have to rehome some of them unfortunately as aren't in the best tank possible size wise! There's also a pair of marbled bristlenose and another variety so far un-ID'd! The L129's have spawned once for me already but didn't come to anything, the male was still in his cave whilst taking photos, busy sulking! The starlight's, I think, are two pairs but still not 100% yet.

Enjoy!

McEve
Hypan-guru!

Post by McEve »

wow, looks like the firl in pic one is ready to pop any moment :lol: a cave, a cave! A kingdom for a cave! :lol:
discusbabe
Obsessed!!

Post by discusbabe »

LMAO! Yes they are quite fat aren't they? I thought at first I had two L129 males and one female but after catching them I'm not sure that there aren't two females! :o There is very little chance of any fry surviving unfortunately if they do spawn again! I may see if I can find them a new home with somebody who can give them a breeding tank! :(
Adam

Post by Adam »

Wow, what a pair of fatties the two in the first picture are. :lol: Seriously though they all look nice and healthy.