We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:10 pm
- Location: kent uk
Any thoughts on this fish best shots I could get 7cm TL aprox.
Caution is a most valuable asset in fish keeping, especially if you are the fish.
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
A fat male imo
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: Southwest Scotland
A rather fine looking male.
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:34 am
- Location: So. Cal, USA
I agree with Rob! Excellent looking zebra!!!
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
I have one like this, always hoped a fat hairy female but still waiting 3 1/2 yrs on!