We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:35 pm
- Location: Woodbridge, Virginia
Can you help me?
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
They all look female to me
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:50 am
- Location: Southwest Scotland
I agree with John, although the jury is out on "C".
Hope this helps.
The perfect white lie..."Of course I didn't pay that much for the fish honey"
- Mentally Certified!
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
Very nice fish all nice & plump, I agree with Rob "C" is looking a little hairy, so may be a young male