We all know how difficult it is to identify the sex of these fish, so please post a picture in here and we'll try to help you (or at least give an educated guess!).
- Forum Follower
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 1:12 pm
- Location: North East UK
May I have opinions on the sex of these please
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:35 pm
- Location: Antwerp, Belgium
I'd say the big one on top is a fat male, the smaller one on the bottom is a female.
I can not say anything about the third one you'll have to make a better picture.
- Posts: 1611
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:58 pm
- Location: Hellevoetsluis / Holland
Agreed, third one looks fem to me.