2 x Zebras in Bristol £75 each

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
Mindy
Mentally Certified!

Post by Mindy »

I don't know. Phone Dorset Discus (they're on the internet). They ship fish. Ask them which courier they use. You might look into how much a day return costs on the train. It would be a long day, but it might work out cheaper and you could keep an eye on the fish.

Markymole - I've never been very good at sexing these things. Even when someone is pointing out the differences. I could try and sex it, but I would only be able to describe what I see, like it has a fairly short face. I don't think it's a snubnose, but then I've never seen one of those. But remember also, I was looking at it aginst that giant male. It's bound to pale by comparison! It was a fairly straight taper looking at it from above, but I wasn't sure if I was imagining that it was slightly thicker between the pectoral and the back fins (can't remember the name! :oops: ), which I THINK is a female-ish shape. I'm really not sure. I tried to see if the pectoral fins were "rounder" as some people swear by that, but I always struggle to see a difference. <sigh>

Anyway, Neo asked first so if he wants them both, then I kinda got go that way. If you want to discuss it with Neo, that's your call.

Hope it all works out. 8)
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Still looking into it, hopefully have a result soon, Mindy i think im gonna just take the large male one, hope thats ok?
msidgwick

Post by msidgwick »

sorry mindy but if no pics i cant purchase its alot of money to outlay without seeing a picture. Thanks
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

Mindy has the other fish gone yet? ( female 1 ) if not i would be interested for sure. please get back to me with either answer thank you
NeoCult
Mentally Certified!

Post by NeoCult »

Shell sorry there gone :cry: u can blame me lol
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

U GOT BOTH!! U GREDDY MAN! HEHE not to worry i just have to wait a bit longer! i finally get a bit of cash together and now i can get any hehe.

Has anyone had delivery of there zebs from ricky yet?
Andrew C
Obsessed!!

Post by Andrew C »

Shell
Phoned Ricky last night and he said everybody had got there money back as they had lost the Zebras they got to a bacteria infection.

He is checking out why i havn't been refunded yet, but his business partner is away and won't be back until Wednesday, so i've to phone back then and get it sorted out.

Did you order any ?
Shell231
Mentally Certified!

Post by Shell231 »

No i had a cash prob when i was going to order them, as a few members on here would tell you i was goign mad for these little beggars and then i just stoppped posting, this was due to NO! MONEY! i was so gutted i had to fork out for new plumbing and electrics in my salon therefore leaving me with nothing for a few months. i have phoned ricky since 1/7/05 and he said he was getting another batch in, in about 2 weeks @ the same price. But i would dearly love some on robs but it is the courier side of things that worries me/most people but i will see nearer the time of robs next batch being ready!