Right Prople this is definatly a Kleenex moment.

If it's about fish in general, or it's a little bit random, then this is the place to post it.
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Right Prople this is definatly a Kleenex moment.

Post by DasArab »

Was in at my LFS today and was asking him to order me in some C Adolfi's, no probs he said, should be around £8 each he said. No Probs said I. So anyhoo was telling him that me and the Doc had just bought some Zebras well he told me that last week he was offered by his wholesalers a shipment of Zebras, £30 each :shock: , well hes in the middle of serving customers and doing water changes and he humms and heys and says "No Thanks"
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Well since then hes been like "F**K" "F**K" "F**K" F**K" "F**K" Am like eh ok so im not asking you for the Lottery numbers then. He says he would have sold them out for £65 each which is pretty reasonable in my book. I think he knows that that was a bit silly, he could have sold them for £95 each 10 times over. I recon he'd have sold them all in less than a week once word got round.
Dr. P
Mentally Certified!

Post by Dr. P »

Fingers crossed he gets the same operchancity pretty damn soon.... I want more females!!! :lol:
Sword Pies. As Good as it Gets - Guaranteed!! [img]http://www.refreshdesign.co.uk/dale/scotsmile2.gif[/img]
Tristan
Obsessed!!

Post by Tristan »

I thought when you said a kellnex moment you were going to provide links to a differnet type of website :twisted:

sorry, what i really wanted to say was if you hear of this chap getting any more in, please please please let me know

L046, L033, L117, L200, L027, L014, Discus, & malawis
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Will do.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Does he ship, because if he does I'm also interested. Please keep me posted.

Thanks
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Im going back next friday to pick up the Adolfis so I'll be "Spearin'" him about them again. HE also told me about a breeder he actually knows in person :wink:
Cascudo
Obsessed!!

Post by Cascudo »

Two weeks ago I also bought 5 Corydoras adolfoi. I find them so beautiful!

Now they seem really happy hanging around with the 5 Corydoras panda that were already in the tank and enjoying the fine sand substrate that seems to go through their gills a few times a day.
DasArab
Obsessed!!

Post by DasArab »

Yep the Adolfi's are the nicest ones ive got, getting another 4 to see if I can find a breeding pair.